Wednesday 25 March 2015

Why I decided to sell Barefoot Books

I am not a natural sales person.  In fact, it makes me downright anxious.

However, I AM a passionate person - and when there is something I believe strongly in, I am very willing to discuss and share it with others. I can count on one hand the number of products/services that I have felt this strongly about.

Why do I feel this way about Barefoot Books?  Barefoot Books stand for education, curiosity, compassion, diversity, responsibility and sustainability.  So do I.  Once I discovered Barefoot Books, I felt compelled to work with them to spread the word.  I truly believe that if we teach our children these values from an early age, we will have reason to be much more optimistic about the future.  I have a vested interest in this - I want my children to grow up surrounded by peers with these values as well.

Just to be clear, I am not selling Barefoot Books because I am looking to make money.  Can you make a lot of money selling Barefoot Books?  Absolutely!  However, I am lucky enough to have a great job and am only doing this as a hobby.  I'm just happy to spread the word.


No comments:

Post a Comment