Wednesday 25 March 2015

Let's talk cost!

SURPRISE!  FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL ONLY, IN HONOUR OF MY FIRST MONTH AS AN AMBASSADOR, I WILL BE PROVIDING ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS ON TOP OF THOSE ALREADY AVAILABLE.  CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS.
Let me first put out there that I will do my absolute best to get these books to you at the lowest cost possible.  As you know, I am primarily a Barefoot Books Ambassador NOT to earn a buck.  Instead, I deeply believe in Barefoot Books' message and want to share it with others.  I have a vested interest in this - I want my kids to grow up surrounded by children and families who also hold these values as well.

But enough talk, let's break it down.  Here are the things you need to know:
  • You can view all the titles and prices available for sale here.  
  • Books range from $6-$20 USD
  • All the listed prices are in USD.  Our exchange rate isn't so great right now, I know.
  • To compensate, I will absorb all other charges for you.  So the price you see is the price that you pay!  There are no incremental sales tax, shipping or customs/duty charges for you.  To find out how to order, click here.
Ways to save
  • Every month, certain titles are offered as a discount.  You can check out the current promotions here.  You can apply my discounts on top of these ones too!
  • Gift sets of various sizes are also available, which save you approximately 10% off purchasing each of the titles individually.  Not only are these great for gifts, they are also great to split with a friend!  Check them out here.
  • You can host a Barefoot Books party, through which you earn lots of free books, and access to host specials which enable you to purchase some of our best sellers at up to 60% off.  Barefoot parties are lots of fun.  For more details on parties, take a look at this blog post.
  • If you want your child to have access to Barefoot books, but do not want to purchase them, considering asking your child's daycare or school to purchase some books - or to host a fundraiser in order to get those books for free!  Find out more about Barefoot fundraisers here.
  • Finally, if you are considering buying more than one book, you might be interested in what I think is the BEST deal.  Take a look at my other blog post about that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment