Thursday 19 March 2015

How do I get to touch and see the books?


I'm so glad that you're interested in taking a look at some Barefoot books!  While my online marketplace does offer you the chance to "step inside" and browse a couple pages of certain books online, I know that nothing beats touching and holding a physical book.

There are many ways to see the books "live":
  • I can make up a "borrow bag" and drop the books off to you to peruse on your own time, and pick them up a few days later.
  • We can set up a visit either at your place or mine.
  • You can attend a party that I am hosting.
  • You can host your own party.
  • You can even borrow from your local library!  Just search for "Barefoot Books" under the "Publisher" field.  Just keep in mind that the books you will be seeing have been handled many times.
Contact me using the form to the right, or send an email to colley.lindsay@gmail.com, to set any of these up.

NOTE:  There is absolutely no obligation towards a purchase if you take a look at some books.  I completely understand that it is sometimes important to hold an item in your hand before deciding whether or not you want to buy it (because I'm like that too)!  I want your Barefoot Books experience to be pressure free.

No comments:

Post a Comment