Tuesday 31 March 2015

How to place an order

I'm so glad you have decided to place an order - I guarantee that you'll be thrilled!

Before ordering, make sure you check out my "Let's talk cost!" blog post which details out ways to save, as well as my Recommended Books blog post if you need some ideas.

There are two ways to order.

(1) I place your order 

NOTE: Under this method, you will not pay any additional costs 

  1. Select the items you want to purchase through my online marketplace.  Add the items to your basket.
  2. Take a screen shot of your basket and email it to me at colley.lindsay@gmail.com (see below for a template email and information you should include).  Alternatively, simply type out the titles and item numbers for me in the email.
  3. I will send you back a confirmation email and invoice detailing your order, as well the total that will be charged to your credit card.  I will also apply discounts/free items, as applicable.
(2) You place your order (directly through the website)

NOTE:  Under this method, you will be charged a $10 customs/duty charge for all orders, and additional shipping fees if your order is less than $60
  1. Select the items you want to purchase through my online marketplace.  Add the items to your basket and check out.
  2. When reviewing your basket, enter my ambassador code in the "Ambassador Referral" box (000-1pvw)
  3. Proceed to complete your order online.

Shipping will take approximately 10-14 business days under either method.  Rush delivery can be arranged at an additional cost.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Template for placing an order through email (Option #1 above)

Send the email below to colley.lindsay@gmail.com

Hi Lindsay,
I would like to place a Barefoot Books order with you.  Here are my details:
  1. My full name:
  2. Billing address:
  3. Shipping address (if different):
  4. Phone number:
  5. Email address:
  6. Items I would like to order:  (attach a screen shot or list the titles, item numbers, and quantities)
  7. Credit card information (type of card, full name of card holder, credit card number, expiry date, security code)**:
  8. Discounts that I qualify for:
  9. I would like more information on upcoming special deals, hosting a Barefoot Books party, hosting a Barefoot Books fundraiser, becoming a Barefoot Books Ambassador (select the items applicable, or delete completely)
Thank you,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUESTIONS?  Send me an email (colley.lindsay@gmail.com) or use the contact form to the right.

**NOTE: All credit card information will be kept confidential and be securely destroyed as soon as the transaction is processed.  If you want, free to call me to provide me your credit card information instead.  Additionally, if you want to pay online via pay pal, via personal cheque, or via cash, please contact me for special arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment